Thursday, September 6, 2012

pre-CALI in Austin

We took an amazing trip to California (the first time for both of us), and I'm going to have to break it up into multiple posts because there are an overwhelming number of pictures!

We started our trip on Thursday... loaded up our stuff and headed to Gville with the girls. YaYa took Friday and Monday off, so we could make this trip, and we were soooo grateful!

We left the girls with YaYa & Pappy and KG & I headed to Austin for our super early morning flight on Friday.

And it was like date night!

We went out for dinner and drinks at Opal Divine's and it was divine.

I started out with "The Texican" margarita... as any good Texas girl would do!


Have to tell you, my nachos were amazing. I'm pretty sure Kyle's food was just as good, but I don't know what he had. I was way too focused.

We had a post-dinner beer flight... since KG is big time into beer, and specialty beers at that, I've been becoming more versed in my beer selection these days. Gotta make my man proud!


After all of that fun, we headed to our hotel to get a good nights rest since we had an early flight and a big first day in CALI!!!!

No comments: