Monday, September 10, 2012

babies in CALI... not.

While we were off playing, YaYa & Pappy kept the girls busy!!!

On Friday YaYa & Donna took the girls to this amazing children's museum in Waco. I think they had a great time, and YaYa sent me this picture of them inside of a giant bubble!

On Saturday this momma may have been missing her little ones, so my momma sent me this picture of them! I mean, seriously??? I just wanted to kiss them!!!! YaYa said she told them to sit together for a picture for mommy and this is what she got. My precious girls!

Sunday they went to church, and then YaYa spoiled them with little Dora dolls!

And, of course, they went to the barn with Pappy to feed horses!

Monday YaYa took them to the zoo! And shared her dinner (I won't tell you how they want to sit in my lap at meals now... thanks YaYa).

Kate & Pappy snuggle time

Got this picture from Aunt Becca... you have gotta watch Kate because if you have coffee or tea, she's gonna talk you into letting her have some!

I really missed my girls this trip and was so happy to see them again! But it is really such a relief to have people you can trust to watch your most special things!!!

No comments: