Sunday, December 9, 2012

Baby Shower Love

I always try to go to Dallas any time there are any family events because I think it is important to stay close to our family even though it is a drive. This time since we were headed up for Great Wolf Lodge fun, it worked out perfectly anyway!

Today was my sweet SIL's baby shower for little Sutton. This is the first little one for her and my BIL, Shane, and one that was waited for so patiently, so we are all super excited for them!

And because you need to see her cute little belly... fuller length pic.

There were several aunts and cousins from KG's mom's side, but I only managed to find a pic of the Spencer side that was there...
{Grandmommy, Kathy, Kristi, SS, Crystal; in front Avery and Haley}

Crystal & Sutton received lots of great gifts!!!! And it was nice to have some girl time with the family!!!

No comments: