Sunday, December 2, 2012

Advent #2


Today's Advent events included two big things actually... decorating the Christmas Tree and setting up our Advent Wreath.

The Advent Wreath was not terribly exciting for them, but we got it going at least...




The Christmas Tree though... the girls loved it. And we just let them go pretty wild with it. They hung ornaments and took them off and dug through the boxes... full on chaos! And I really wouldn't have it any other way. Really this has always been KG's chore anyway. I pretty much hate decorating Christmas Trees...




A few more pictures from our Sunday...

holding hands with my little Kyler...

Kate managed to get the C-USA bear down, and he had a busy afternoon...



Kyler picked out her favorite car so her daddy can buy her something nice...

And this is my Christmas wreath that I made!!!

All in all a decent Sunday in December!

No comments: