Sunday, December 11, 2011

Dallas

My sweet friend Mo is having a baby... her first. A boy! I'm so excited, but I missed her baby shower, so I wanted to do something special.

The girls and I left Gville on Friday morning and headed to Dallas to stay the weekend at Mo's house.

We got there around lunch on Friday, and one of my other Dallas friends, Keisha came up to Mo's house. We had a late lunch at Chili's and then we just hung out with babies all afternoon and evening, and had a mini baby shower for Mo during the girls nap time. (As a side note, I had so much fun baby shopping for Mo. It seems much easier now that I've actually had babies, so I just got a big bunch of all the things I couldn't have lived with out. I thought it turned out kinda fun.)

The girls loved Mo's two dogs, and they were so good with the girls. They will be awesome with little Quinn!
It had been awhile since Keish & Mo had seen the girls, and they were amazed at their walking around.

Saturday Mo and I went shopping with the girls, and the girls had their first meal at the Dallas mi co. And they did so great at lunch! KM managed to convince Mo to share a little brisket from her quesadilla.

Keish came over that afternoon and later Aunt Crystal came and played, too. There was a lot of playing and eating and girl talk.

It was really fun having everyone around and helping and watching the girls. Poor Quinn's room got broken in for sure already by the girls. They played with all of his toys and books. Brad (Mo's hubby) had bought these little plastic animals that have a button and make the animal sound from the 1 spot at Target. Mo made fun of him when he bought them and said no kid would play with those. Let's just say KM never put them down that weekend, and we now have 4 at our house! HA.

One of the funniest things... Keish would read this ladybug book to the girls, but she sang it instead and the girls loved it and would dance around while she sang. Adorable. I loved seeing the girls love it, but there is just something about my friends loving my babies that makes me so happy inside.

Both nights after the girls went to bed, the big girls would stay up too late and chat and eat and drink. I loved that Crystal came by to hang out for a little while, too. I couldn't have had a better weekend!!!!
It was so fun, I didn't take a single picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: