Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas #2

We had a Christmas gathering with my mom's family the weekend before Christmas, and it was so much fun. SOOOO many of my cousin's were there... we were actually only missing 2 (I think).


We had a Mexican Fiesta, so Becca and I spent the night before making SIX pans of enchiladas. They were yummy and totally worth it!


My sweet little EK


KG with his mini-me, KM (she's a snuggler)


The girls got to meet so many cousins!!! I tried to get pictures of them with all of them!

This is my cousin Franki with EK. Franki was always my playmate... we are only 3 months apart in age.


And they finally meet! My cousin Christy with EK...


My cousin Tina with KM. (Tina lives in Germany now, so it was a treat to have her and her kiddos in TX for the holidays! Her husband was deployed, so he didn't make it. KG & I spent a day with Tina & her hubby in Italy when they lived there a couple of years ago on our trip.)


My 2nd cousin, Kylea with EK. Kylea is an aunt and has plenty of baby practice! She put EK to sleep in her arms and held her for a long time.


My uncle Randall with KM...


Another 2nd cousin of mine, Alexis (she's with the Germany group)!


My uncle Lewis and my cousin Tara with EK... this was actually not a first meeting since this fam lives right in town with us. They get a little extra time with the girls!



Aunt Sherry joining in on the fun...


Cousin Tara with EK


Me with EK & Aunt Becca with KM... loving their expressions!


KM, aka Santa Baby & EK, aka Snow Angel


These are all the little ones...
(L to R) Jayden, daughter of my 2nd cousin Kaitlin; Olivia, daughter of my cousin Robert Glen; KM; EK


And my Granny Annie with KM & EK


Here is where the pics start getting really crazy!

This pic is of all of my first cousins and their kiddos (minus Robert Glen & Olivia... not sure where they were).


Okay... this one is ALL of my first cousins and their kiddos!!! (Please see above photo for Issac's face... I mean, profile)


And the whole crazy group... all of my cousins, kids and spouses! I really think we were only missing 2!! It's amazing how families grow so fast!



I just loved getting to see all of my cousins (aunts & uncles, too). I'm so glad that everyone made the trip there!!! Maybe next year again??? :)

No comments: